ESSENCE OF LOVE RETREAT
Picture your perfect LOVE story.........
The story that makes your heart sing......
the long walks on the beach,
holding hands in the moonlight,
laughter, dancing, gentle caresses,
and all the happily ever after that you have dreamed.
NOW is your time to truly discover the LOVE that you hold inside and allow it to BURST open and CREATE the relationship of your dreams!
Bring your love story to life by cultivating love within through sacred ceremony, shamanic journey, and meditation.
This retreat is ideal for all seeking their divine partner or looking to find more in their current relationships.
Meet your inner Aphrodite while indulging yourself at the luxurious European Spa and saunas at Spa Castle.
Fri 6pm-9pm: In Session at Muktinath (please be in your spot ready to go promptly at 6pm): Shamanic Journey, Connection with Goddess, In-Utero/pre-birth healing, group work, Q &A for Spa Castle. Tea, coffee, and water available.
Sat 8:30am: Meet at Muktinath: Please park in lot on other side of plaza from the center (There will be other groups utilizing the center while we are gone for the day). Tea and coffee and light snacks available.
Sat 9am: Depart from Muktinath for Spa Castle.
Sat approx 10am: Arrive at Spa Castle: FUN! Healings and overall happiness!
Sat 6:45pm: Meet in women's locker room completely ready to leave.
Sat 7pm: Depart Spa Castle.
Sat approx 8pm: Arrive at Muktinath and close for evening.
Sun 9:15am: (PROMPTLY please) Meet at Muktinath.
Sun 9:30am-approx 12pm: In Session at Muktinath: Pranayama, Meditation, group work. Tea and coffee and light snacks available.
Sun approx 12pm- 1pm: Lunch. Either bring your own or visit one of the many local options, i.e. Panara, Subway, Italian, Indian, Chinese.
Approx 1pm-3:30pm: In Session at Muktinath: Shamanic Journey, group work.
Sun 4pm: Closing Retreat.
You will want to bring:
Any items you will want to place on the alter for the weekend to charge with LOVE energy
Bandana or scarf to cover eyes for journeys (if desired)
Blanket/Pillow (if you have a special attachment-some are available here)
Yoga Mat for Friday (if you have one)
Refillable water bottle
SPA CASTLE INFORMATION:
131-10 11 Avenue, College Point, NY 11356
You will want to bring:
· one large towel for locker room
· one large towel for spa (if desired)- the ones provided are small
· your swimsuit
· toiletries for shower (LEAVE PURFUME AND SCENTED PRODUCTS HOME please)
· After checking in at the reception desk (YOUR ENTRY IS PAID), you will receive a Spa Key.
· Strap the key around your wrist.
· Head to your respective Locker Room.
· Remove shoes prior to entering.
· Pick up a Spa Castle Uniform at the Locker counter.
· The number on your Key corresponds to your locker for the day.
· Hold your Key about 0.5 inches from the scanner to open.
· Place your items inside and scan your Key once more to retract the lock then close.
· Locker will automatically lock within a few seconds.
· IMPORTANT: Please make sure your lockers are securely locked prior to leaving the area.
· After pre-shower, change into your Spa Uniform and experience the rest of Spa Castle.
· Venture through our facility, and enjoy our Spa Pools, Sauna and steam rooms, and numerous Lounge and Relaxing areas.
· To purchase snacks, spa services, or products, just scan your Key and sign for the item (IF YOU USE YOUR SCAN KEY YOU ARE MAKING A PURCHASE NOT INCLUDED IN THE RETREAT).
· Return to Reception to pay the accumulated balance on your Key.
· You are not permitted to bring any outside food or drinks. I suggest buying a bottle of water or other beverage at the start and refill your bottle throughout the day in the filtered fountains in cafeteria area.
· REMEMBER to stay well hydrated all day. The key to feeling well post Spa Castle is WATER.
· While if you bring your ID, alcohol is available at Spa Castle we STRONGLY suggest you DO NOT PARTAKE IN ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES. This will cause dehydration and interferes with the healing process. If you drink we will NOT perform any healings.
· You will be given specific mantras to use throughout the day at Spa Castle. Healings will be available all day by your group leaders and Sierra to assist you in the detoxification process. I advise you get at minimum one healing at some point during the day.
· DO NOT leave the building at any point in time without telling your group leaders.
· We will be meeting in the women's locker room 15 min PRIOR to departure. You MUST be there fully clothed and ready to leave.
· In case of any emergency Muktinath Holistic Center phone line will be forwarding to Sierra's cell phone. While cell phones cannot be carried in the spa, that phone will be checked regularly for any important messages. 203-518-5808
RETREAT COST $350
Includes life transformational healing process in a supportive LOVE centered environment, sacred ceremony, bliss and relaxation, other like minded souls looking to connect into community, transportation to and from Spa Castle, admission to Spa Castle, and a free SURPRISE GIFT!
Fri April 28th
Sat April 29th
Sun April 30th
Gold Sauna room is lined with plates made of real gold, which in ancient times was used for numerous medicinal purposes. Even today, gold is found to comfort sore limbs and assist in reaching the perfect balance in your mind, body and soul. After lying in this room, you will feel your mental state and energy level increasing tenfold.
LOESS SOIL SAUNA
Loess Soil Sauna room is our largest and hottest. With beautiful hand painted walls, this room provides a unique meditative environment. The soothing smell of the Loess Soil and natural herbs calms and relaxes your mind, body and soul.
Jade Sauna room is not only aesthetically pleasing to the eye, but jade itself contains calcium and magnesium which emits far infrared healing rays known to do wonders for your whole body.
COLOR THERAPY SAUNA
Focuses on the use of Color Therapy to balance “energy” within the mind, body and soul. Specific colors strengthen physical and psychological components, affecting emotions, moods, as well as increase metabolism and physical energy.
HIMALAYAN SALT SAUNA
Salt is a natural ionizer, creating a fresh bacteria-free environment while regulating water and blood pressure throughout the body. The calcium, sodium, magnesium, carbon, and manganese found in the blocks of salt helps relieve allergies and asthma, softens the skin, and reduces signs of aging.
Microscopic infrared wavelengths are emitted and are directly absorbed into the body, reducing pain, stiffness, and fatigue.