Reiki is an ancient method of natural healing that strengthens and balances the body, mind, and spirit. Reiki is channeled by the laying of hands over the energy centers of the body, allowing your body to achieve a level of deep relaxation that promotes healing within yourself. With their natural curiosity, loving hearts and exuberance for life, children learn Reiki quickly and find it a useful fun tool they can use to support their growth into adulthood. In this workshop children will learn about Reiki healing in a fun and playful setting through storytelling, art, and interactive play.
Practicing Reiki offers a calming and soothing experience that promotes relaxation and confidence for the child. Learning these techniques at a young age promotes a healthy way of living throughout their adult lives, helping them make better choices and create balance.
Benefits for Reiki in Children and Teens:
- Decreases symptoms of anxiety and depression
- Improves concentration, improving test scores
- Enhances relaxation and sleep
- Calms and promotes balance
- Enhances self awareness and self esteem
- Promotes faster healing and recovery times of physical injuries or illness
- Offers sense of empowerment and independence
- Fosters compassion and acceptance towards others
$50 per child
All children will receive a Reiki I attunement and learn all age appropriate teachings around how to use the Reiki for self healing and for simple healing of family and pets. Each child will receive a certificate and Reiki manual. Parents are present throughout the course and encouraged to participate.