Classes & Events
Please click the links above
for a list of our fantastic classes and events!
Important info about our Classes & Events:
- Please note all classes and events REQUIRE registration (exception of meditation/satsang/abhishekam).
- Registration does not guarantee your space for classes and events with limited registration (clearly marked).
- You will be notified if you are placed on the waitlist for any event. No level of training or ability is required for any of our classes, unless specifically noted.
- We accept cash, checks, and all major credit cards for most class and event payment(unless otherwise noted in event posting). Most classes are paid at the time of the class but certain classes do require prepayment or deposit(clearly marked). If this is the case we will email you a link to pay.
- Not Local? No problem! You can now join us remotely easily on ZOOM for many of our classes and events. Zoom can work from your computer, tablet, or smart phone. You can also choose to sign in and simply listen via the phone connection. Please let us know at the time of registration if you would like to attend via zoom.
- Wear comfortable clothing and bring a notebook and pen if appropriate.
- We do not have yoga mats available so if desired please bring one. Plenty of blankets and pillows available for your comfort. Chairs available for meditation and classes.
- Shoes are not allowed inside the center so you may wish to bring socks or slippers.
- Please refrain from wearing any perfumes or strongly scented products for the comfort of all (some community members have allergies).
- The center is run by appointment/classes so the door may not be open until 10-15 min before a class or appointment.
- In the case of inclement weather (or any other reason) any decisions to cancel will be posted on our facebook pages and if you registered you will be notified via email.
- We hope you enjoy all of our wonderful programs!